Friday, November 21, 2008

Thing #23

Before I start by summarizing my experiences with 23 Things, I have to say something first...

I'm Finished!!!
Seattle Municipal Archives' photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlemunicipalarchives/


  1. After working through all 23 things I had a few that I really enjoyed and will continue to use after this experience: mashups, iGoogle, GoogleReader, LibraryThing, and photostory.

  2. I would say that my lifelong learning goals have changed because I now realize there are so many tools out there that I need and want to learn about. Just working through these 23 things, I realized there is so much more I could be doing at school.

  3. I had heard about, and even used, some of the tools/programs from 23 things before starting, but I found a lot of things that I wish I had when I was teaching in my own classroom. I can not wait to share some of these with my teachers.

  4. Change the format? Nonsense, I like it the way it is. You have incorporated some of the tools we learn about in your format.

  5. Yes, I would participate in another discovery program.

  6. Influential

1 comment:

VWB said...

Congrats on reaching your finish line--love the photo! Isn't it fun collecting just the right visual! Hope you will continue to share adventures from your Library 2.0 journey.