Monday, November 17, 2008

Thing #16

I became familiar with wikis when I was completing my mid-term project. I created one for my library, but have not started using it yet. I like the idea of students being able to interact on a wiki. I really want to start using my wiki as a place where students can post their opinions of books. My hope is to start having my students post their opinions about the 2008-2009 Bluebonnet Nominees once we receive them in the library. Most of my students are familiar with Wikipedia and I think they will enjoy adding to our library wiki. Here is the link to my wiki: http://bje-library.wikispaces.com/

1 comment:

VWB said...

I really like using my wikis that I have created for various reasons. A nice way to keep info together all in one place!
I hope your kids will enjoy their wiki adventures.

You may want to go back to your settings and see if there is a way to stop the ads...i think if you tell wikispaces you are educational, your blog doesn' have to have ads.