Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thing #21

I played around with Photostory and fell in love with it. I have decided that I will start posting my pictures on my personal blog using Photostory. The one I created above is from my wedding.

Audacity and Photostory are great resources for school libraries. Both could be used to review books - either by the librarian or students. Photostory would be a great way to introduce new books and promote special programs. I plan on exploring both Audacity and Photostory more and hope to use both at work and home.

5 comments:

Busy Mom said...

You're wedding was beautiful! I can't wait until I get to photostory myself.
Lisa

VWB said...

lovely, lovely...perfect music, understated ...didn't overwhelm the beauty of the music. you have some beautiful photos..they church was beautiful setting

P.S. dis you see in photostory where you can check your photos for the black borders and remove some or all depending on the shape of the photo or what portion you may want to emphasize?

Jackie McNabb said...

WOW!!!
The pictures are beautifl. I am glad to hear that it was fun. I am looking foward to learning Photostory. I think that it is something that I can really use.

Raible said...

Dolores! I loved your photostory! Way to make learning genuine!

Vierling said...

Congratulations... Your wedding was beautiful! Your Photostory is really well put together and a great way to document your memories :)