Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thing #7

I really enjoyed all of the Google tools. I had a lot of fun exploring all of them. I choose to use Google Notebook. I created a list of useful web sites that I possible can use for an upcoming project. This would be a wonderful tool for students that are researching topics. It can keep track of the entire web page or just bits and pieces. I really liked this tool - I usually cut and paste the URLs into a Word document and now I just have to open my Notebook. The following link will allow you to see my recent Google Notebook:

http://www.google.com/notebook/public/07732991803185455141/BDQGkIgoQjurNjscj

The other tool that I really enjoyed was iGoogle. I had a blast creating my own web page. There are a lot of features to iGoogle. I put most of the games on my page, but also included news, headlines, and weather. I was unable to figure out how to make it public and I was going to put a print screen of it on the blog, but that has not worked out for me.

No comments: