Monday, September 1, 2008

Thing #2

After watching the video 7 1/2 Habits, I think that the easiest habit for me would be number 2 - accept responsibility for your own learning. I have always paid my way through college, undergraduate and graduate, and I know that if I do not pass my classes that would be more money out of my pocket. I have always tried my best in all of my classes and made sure to ask for help when I needed it. The hardest habit for me would be number 3 - view problems as challenges. I am one that sees a problem and thinks that everything is falling apart around me. While I am facing my problems, I do not see them as stepping stones or learning opportunities. But once I have solved them, I then see that I needed to have that problem to learning something new.

No comments: